Raindrop treatment services incorporate the use of the nine oils: Thyme, Oregano, Basil, Wintergreen, Cypress, Marjoram, Peppermint, Valor, and Aroma Siez. Therapists who offer raindrop treatment services in Rapid City combine reflexology and aromatherapy but things may differ depending on your therapist’s creativity. Raindrop therapy creates healing effects by creating balance and harmony in your body.
The wellness is felt physically and also emotionally and that’s the list of benefits that comes with raindrop massage cannot be exhausted.
Some of the commonly known benefits of raindrop treatment include:
- Energizes your mind so you can think and reason better.
- Reduces undesirable pain and discomfort.
- Protects from pathogens and other disease-producing viruses.
- Improves circulation increasing a healthy flow of lymph and blood vessels.
- It decreases tension, stress, and anxiety while increasing relaxation.
- Promotes respiratory function so your lungs can more effectively distribute oxygen throughout your body.
- Structural alignment assistance that leaves your body feeling great.
- Decreases inflammation that can lead to disease conditions.
- Strengthens immune support by enhancing your overall bodily well-being.
- Enhances your body’s vigor and energy levels.
Other benefits linked to the technique include protection from pathogens, decreased inflammation, enhanced body vigor, improved respiratory and energized mind.
Raindrop treatment can be done using different types of oils but the common ones include:
- Valor: Provides overall balance and attunement.
- Oregano: Anti-bacterial oil that enhances your immune response.
- Thyme: Anti-bacterial support for heart, liver and kidney well-being.
- Basil: Anti-viral, anti-bacterial & anti-spasmodic essential oil that can reduce mental fatigue.
- Marjoram: Provides support for nervous and cardiovascular systems by increasing bodily relaxation of joint and muscle discomfort.
- Cypress: Clears toxins from your body while increasing circulation.
- Wintergreen: Anti-inflammatory oil which can be used as a painkiller to address the injury.
- Peppermint: Encourages proper digestion while relieving pain and discomfort from migraines and headaches.
- Aroma Siez: Basil, marjoram, cypress & lavender are blended to alleviate pain and discomfort from muscle stress, injury, and fatigue while reducing trouble with poor circulation.
- Ortho Ease: Includes 9 essential and 5 vegetable oils in this blend of massage oils.
Rapid City raindrop treatment services have shifted to another level with more professionals joining the market every day. You can search for the raindrop treatment services near me to get connected to the best in your area. Graceful Touch remains one of the best in Rapid City because they focus on the final result which is fully satisfying their clients. Before the massage, the therapist should understand the client’s concern.
Having good communication can help in discovering what the client expects. Graceful Touch is known for excellent communication and that’s why you should consider them in your next massage session. You can reach Graceful Touch by phone at 605-574-1998 or through their address 2040 W Main St #209 – Rapid City, SD.
As with any treatment process, if you believe there are extenuating circumstances that would preclude receiving a raindrop treatment, please check with your doctor before securing this service.
Other factors that you should consider when having raindrop treatment is the oil used and the level of dilution done. Your skin might be sensitive to some essential oils but you can seek guidance from your nearest raindrop treatment services company.
Latest posts by LMT Guy Siverson (see all)
- Massage Therapists and Dealing With Difficult People - August 4, 2021
- Rapid City warm bamboo massage therapy near me - July 25, 2021
- Rapid City hot stone massage places near me - July 25, 2021