Sharing is Caring: GracefulTouch.org/blog/ps
Pampered Chef Independent Consultant
Like our FB Healthy Kitchen Page @ www.facebook.com/GTHealthyKitchen/
6 cups water
1/4 cup cashews
1/4 cup smooth natural peanut butter
1/2 cup pimiento
1 Tablespoon Seasoning Salt
1 Tablespoon Chicken Style
1/2 teaspoon sage
1/2 teaspoon thyme
2 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- Blend all ingredients with part of the water until smooth. Add the rest of the water.
- Alternate method: Blend cashews with part of the water. Place all ingredients in
crockpot – cook on high until dates have disintegrated.ER Blend if desired.
Top Ingredients Benefits
- Pumpkins are rich in vitamin C, zeaxanthin, and lutein and therefore ensure a flexible and healthy muscular system
- Peanut butter is rich in Omega-6 which boosts the immune system in the human body. Omega-6 removes bad cholesterol from the body
Yummy Recipe Categories
Benefits of this Recipe
The Pumpkin Soup recipe is made using a number of nutritious ingredients that make a superfood. In this article, we will outline each of the ingredients used and the associated health benefits.
Cashews are rich in fiber, protein, healthy fat, and have low sugar. Additionally, they have significant amounts of manganese and copper. These two nutrients are critical in developing a healthy brain and strong bones.
Peanut butter is rich in Omega-6 which boosts the immune system in the human body. Omega-6 removes bad cholesterol from the body hence maintaining a healthy weight. Having a natural source of amino acid ensure a healthy heart by opening up the vessels
Dates are good for maintaining a healthy digestion system. Additionally, they ensure you are active the whole day by supplying enough energy in the body.
Pimentos are packed with a good number of nutrients with the main ones being vitamin A and C. They are also excellent in boosting the immune system since they are powerful antioxidants. Other vitamins present in this ingredient include vitamin B6 and B9
Sage is a great source of vitamin K and other vital minerals like copper, zinc, and magnesium. Sage is also an excellent antioxidant and that is why it is linked to reducing cancer cells through neutralizing free molecules. Other vitamins present in this ingredient include Vitamin E, C, and A though in small amounts.
Thyme is rich in vitamins C and A and therefore it is an excellent immune system booster. Additionally, it has significant amounts of copper, fiber, manganese, and copper which are key in maintaining a healthy body.
Pumpkins are traditionally known to be very nutritious and that’s why many prefer them as startup food for babies. They are rich in vitamin C, zeaxanthin, and lutein and therefore ensure a flexible and healthy muscular system.
Latest posts by LMT Guy Siverson (see all)
- Massage Therapists and Dealing With Difficult People - August 4, 2021
- Rapid City warm bamboo massage therapy near me - July 25, 2021
- Rapid City hot stone massage places near me - July 25, 2021