Sharing is Caring: GracefulTouch.org/blog/pp
Pampered Chef Independent Consultant
Please Like our FB Healthy Kitchen Page @ www.facebook.com/GTHealthyKitchen/
1 cup raw cashews
1 cup water
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 teaspoon butterscotch flavoring
2/3 cup Agave & 1 tsp. maple flavoring
1 teaspoon agar powder
1 cup pecans
- Whiz all ingredients in blender (except pecans) until very smooth.
- Bring to a rolling boil, constantly stirring, or it will burn.
- Pour mixture into baked pie shell.
- Float pecans over the top.
- This pie does not need to be baked.
- Chill and serve with Whipped Topping.
Top Ingredients Benefits
- Cashews contain healthy fats and protein meaning they can minimize intake of animal products.
- Pecans are rich in fiber, protein, and healthy fats and therefore they are an excellent source of energy. Also with significant amount of fiber, the digestion process is always efficient.
Yummy Recipe Categories
Benefits of this Recipe
Pecan Pie remains one of the sweetest recipes in the category of dessert and it easy to prepare. It contains healthy fats and therefore it’s good for human health.
Here are some of the ingredients used to prepare it and the nutritional benefits associated with it.
Cashews have low levels of sugar and are rich in fiber. Additionally, they contain healthy fats and protein meaning they can minimize intake of animal products. Other nutrients that can be found in the ingredient include manganese and copper and therefore they help in brain development and also in boosting the immune system.
Many people use vanilla to achieve a calming effect in the body. Vanilla products also contain healthy sugar and therefore it can act as a sugar alternative that has fewer calories and carbohydrates. Eating healthy sugar is a natural remedy to ease toothache.
One excellent way to make your food tasty is through the use of butterscotch flavoring. On top of making the food sweet and tasty butterscotch also contains some nutrients that help in improving your overall health.
Agave is a healthy alternative to table sugar because it has less glucose and glycemic index(GI). By having healthy sugar it means the body absorbs agave into the bloodstream in a delayed manner meaning the insulin needed is much less.
Pecans are rich in fiber, protein, and healthy fats and therefore they are an excellent source of energy. Additionally, they contain potassium, magnesium, and calcium which help in having healthy bones and lowering blood pressure. monounsaturated is the dominant fat in pecans.
Having a healthy gut can be ignored in discussions regarding having a healthy life but the truth is, having a complication along the gut can mess up your entire eating habits. Agar powder applies a gel-like substance along the gut which moves together with food thus making the entire digestion process efficient.
Latest posts by LMT Guy Siverson (see all)
- Creamed Brussels Sprouts - April 15, 2021
- Bright Broccoli - April 15, 2021
- How Can Massage Therapy Effectively Combat Depression - April 11, 2021