Sharing is Caring: GracefulTouch.org/blog/fc
Pampered Chef Independent Consultant
Please Like our FB Healthy Kitchen Page @ www.facebook.com/GTHealthyKitchen/
1 cup flax
1 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
1 cup water
2 tablespoons chia seeds
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1/4 cup “You’ll Like It” Parmesan cheese
- Mix all Ingredients together
- Let stand for 5 minutes
- Bake at 18o° to 200° for 8 to 10 hours
Top Ingredients Benefits
- Chia seeds are very rich in fiber, antioxidants and they help in digestion and preventing diseases
- Sesame seeds are known for their antioxidant and antibacterial properties and therefore they help in boosting the immune system
Yummy Recipe Categories
Benefits of this Recipe
Flax Crackers II is made with few ingredients but all are well targeted considering the health benefits that come with each component.
Here is a breakdown of the ingredients used and the benefits they add to the human body.
Chia seeds contain major nutrients that are needed by humans but what makes them even more powerful is their low level of calories. It also acts as an immune system booster since it contains antioxidants that clear free radicals in the body. Chia seed also helps in achieving a healthy digestion system by proving fiber which is critical in food digestion.
Sesame seeds are linked to several health benefits with major ones being a source of protein, vitamins A and Healthy fats and fiber. These components are key in controlling blood sugar, lowering cholesterol, and managing arthritis.
Parmesan cheese is rich in fat and protein. Additionally, it has significant amounts of calcium, vitamin A, vitamins B6 and B12, copper, phosphorus, and zinc.
Latest posts by LMT Guy Siverson (see all)
- Creamed Brussels Sprouts - April 15, 2021
- Bright Broccoli - April 15, 2021
- How Can Massage Therapy Effectively Combat Depression - April 11, 2021