Sharing is Caring: GracefulTouch.org/blog/mc
Pampered Chef Independent Consultant
Please Like our FB Healthy Kitchen Page @ www.facebook.com/GTHealthyKitchen/
1 can green ripe olives
4 1/2 cups macadamia nuts
4 1/2 whole wheat pastry flour
4 teaspoons Yolanda’s Seasoning Salt
2 1/2 cups quick oats
1 cup sesame seeds
3/4 cup flax seeds
3/4 cup chia seeds
- Blend entire can of olives in its juice
- Run macadamia nuts thru a champion juicer to make butter (very runny) or blend
nuts in powerful blender (like VitaMix) until runny.
- Stir nut butter and blended olives together
- Stir dry ingredients together
- Cut nut butter/olive mixture into dry ingredients as you would a pie crust
- Divide dough into 4 parts
- Roll quite thin (cracker-like) between 2 sheets of bakers’ paper
- Place on cookie sheets and score for crackers
- Bake at 350° until light gold and completely dry. Don’t let these get too dark, they
To Ingredients Benefits
- Green ripe olives are rich in vitamin E and are also powerful antioxidants. They help in maintaining a healthy heart and the antioxidant properties in it help in destroying cancer cells.
- Macadamia nuts are known to provide healthy fats that help in weight loss. Other benefits include improved gut health, and protection against diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and heart disease.
Yummy Recipe Categories
Benefits of this Recipe
macadamia Crackers recipe is made strong by the ingredients that are added in its preparation. To fully understand the nutritional benefits of it, let’s dive into the ingredients and see the nutritional benefits linked to each component.
green ripe olives
Green ripe olives are rich in vitamin E and are also powerful antioxidants. They help in maintaining a healthy heart and the antioxidant properties in it help in destroying cancer cells. The healthy fat that comes with the product is absorbed by the body with ease with causing unnecessary metabolism complications.
cups macadamia nuts
Traditionally macadamia nuts are known to provide healthy fats that help in weight loss. Additionally, macadamia nuts have a significant amount of copper, protein, manganese, fiber, and thiamin. This nut can only be compared to almonds, cashews, and walnuts.
whole wheat pastry flour
Wheat pastry helps in making the recipe texture perfect. The softness that you feel in the meal is a result of the whole pastry flour used in the preparation. Which is also rich in fiber and therefore through the pastry the dish becomes more digestible.
Oats can be ranked among the top grains in the world. Their fame comes from the fact that they don’t have gluten and they are rich in fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. This characteristic helps in lowering blood sugar levels, reducing weight, and preventing heart-related problems.
Sesame seeds are linked to several health benefits with major ones being a source of protein, vitamins A, healthy fats, and fiber. These components are key in controlling blood sugar, lowering cholesterol, and managing arthritis.
Flax seeds are good sources of many nutrients. Their health benefits are mainly due to their richness in omega-3 fats, lignans, and fiber.
Chia seeds contain major nutrients that are needed by humans but what makes them even more powerful is their low level of calories. It also acts as an immune system booster since it contains antioxidants that clear free radicals in the body. Chia seed also helps in achieving a healthy digestion system by providing fiber which is critical in food digestion.
Latest posts by LMT Guy Siverson (see all)
- Creamed Brussels Sprouts - April 15, 2021
- Bright Broccoli - April 15, 2021
- How Can Massage Therapy Effectively Combat Depression - April 11, 2021