Sharing is Caring: GracefulTouch.org/blog/hk
Pampered Chef Independent Consultant
Please Like our FB Healthy Kitchen Page @ www.facebook.com/GTHealthyKitchen/
1 cup very hot water
1 cup golden flax seeds
1 teaspoons Seasoning Salt
1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
1 Tablespoon sunflower seeds
- Stir all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Let sit for about 5 min and give it another stir.
- Place on stone or prepared cookie sheet. Flatten to edges with spatula.
- Score into Krackers.
- Bake at 200° F for 7-8 hours or until crisp and dry. If you have a convection ovenbake at 200° for 4 hours.
Top Ingredients Benefits
- Flax seeds are rich omega -3 fatty acid and fiber. Omega-3 help in fighting anxiety and depression and can improve eye health and brain development.
- Chia seeds are very rich in fiber, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. These three components help in reducing risk of heart diseases, improving digestion and boosting immunity
yummy Recipe Categories
Benefits of this Recipe
Happy Krackers is made by combining several seeds that are rich in essential nutrients. Here is the list of seeds used and the associated health benefits.
Golden flax seeds
Flaxseed’s hidden power is in health omega -3 fatty acid and fiber. Omega-3s Can Fight anxiety and depression and Can Improve Eye Health. Flaxseeds also help in the development of the brain and that why they are recommended during Pregnancy.
Chia Seeds is rich in various essential nutrients and therefore with its lower levels of calories it is considered very healthy. Additionally, it is a powerful Antioxidants feature that makes it an immune system booster. It can also help in solving digestive issues because of the fiber present in the seed.
Sesame seed can do wonders in your body following the many components that are packed in it such as healthy fats, minerals, protein, antioxidants, Vitamin B, and fiber. This compound is critical in controlling blood sugar, managing arthritis, and lowering cholesterol.
Sunflower Seeds are a good addition to a weight loss diet. They also help in digestion they are filled with fiber. Other components contained in it include essential minerals like vitamin E, folate, and copper. Having an efficient digestion process is key to having a healthy weight.
Latest posts by LMT Guy Siverson (see all)
- Creamed Brussels Sprouts - April 15, 2021
- Bright Broccoli - April 15, 2021
- How Can Massage Therapy Effectively Combat Depression - April 11, 2021